Sunday, September 2, 2007

Getting ready for Abel




You would think sweet Abel was coming home oh so soon but we still have a while to wait. We were just given some bunk beds (thank you Horne Family). We put the bunk beds up in the girl's room and Aidan had beds in his room already. Aidan and Avery had been sharing a room... even though her room was with Addie. But we got some new bunk beds so now the girls are sleeping in their room and Aidan will sleep in his. Abel will eventually be his room mate. When we first get baby Abel, he will have his own nursery area down stairs. We had Addie down there when she was a baby and it worked so well.
Once we get a picture of him, we are gonna get that set up. I bought my first Abel purchase yesterday. I bought him some PJs - which is what Aidan is holding in the picture.
It was a very productive Saturday. We had to paint the new bunk beds because one was green and one was white. So now, they match... and it turned out so much cuter than I could have ever imagined! THANK YOU LORD FOR SPRAY PAINT. It was so easy!
Just wanted to share!

3 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

Howdy! Love the beds - can't wait to see them up close!! Love you! My DOLLYWOOD Partner! Yee-Haw!

Ellie said...

Your kids are so cute! We are adopting a 3 year old boy from Ethiopia who's name is Abel! We are going to keep Abel as his middle name and his first name will be Josiah. We are also getting his twin 6 month old sisters!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I went over there, Aidin was SO excited to show me his bed! I don't know why...because I have seen it a zillion times before. I guess he just got caught up so much in all of the excitement, he wanted to show me his AGAIN too. lol, just thought that was cute. :o)

love,

your faithful babysitter "MANTA"

lol, samantha