Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WELCOME BACK TO LIFE!



My kids had a "welcome back to life" party or should I say the welcome back to the living room! I have been in my bed now for 3 full days. I came down with this year's "bug" and it was a DOOZY. I don't think I have ever been this sick.... EVER.
Avery coordinated a party and made me a Lego cake (which is good because I couldn't eat real cake anyway). They all wore costumes. Ted made cinnamon rolls. I just sipped on Gatorade. I am really hoping that today is the day I am better. I am just gonna take it real slow.
Thank you Ted for taking care of me! YOU ARE THE BEST! And my kids were soooo good to me too. I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

obligato said...

so adorable. you are blessed with those kids...give them a big kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

lol, i love it how it says " my gifts from God" and you see the vacuum right behind them. its one of your favorite gifts too! haha, just thought that was funny. tell the "triple a's" hello for me and I will visit them all on thursday!

~your favorite babysitter, "manta" ;op ( sam)

ps heather made up the "triple a's" cause they are so entergetic!