We are just waiting for our homestudy to come back. I completely finished the Dossier though. It is all done and waiting on that homestudy! It should be any time now. PLEASE LORD let it be any time now.
In the mean time... we went to Toys R Us today and got 2 baby dolls for the girls to play with. PRECIOUS. Addie named her baby Abel (so sweet!). I'll have to take pictures of them with the baby dolls.
I keep checking my e-mail waiting to hear from Mary about the home study... nothing! But I did find out that they lady who is reading it at the agency was out this week on business.... so that's why it's taking so long.
Will keep you posted!
We started homeschool this week and our co-op. I posted pictures on our family site.
http://www.theanceletfamily.blogspot.com/
Friday, August 17, 2007
Nothing New
Posted by A Team at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment