Monday, August 6, 2007

OUR HOMESTUDY IS DONE!

I can't believe it but our homestudy is done! She sent me a copy of it this morning and it is now at the adoption agency being proof read. My friend Julie told me today they say it shouldn't take longer than 10 days. So... just waiting on that. But after it's approved, we get to send it in to CIS. I am so excited!

We go for our fingerprints on Wednesday.

This past weekend we got our pictures taken for our dossier (the passport pictures). So we are checking things off left and right. This coming weekend I am gonna get some more things Notarized and we should be just about done with the Dossier.

YEA!

3 comments:

Amy said...

yah!
Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.......
You are going to have the dossier done soon!

Erica said...

Horray!! It will be done before you know it!

Anonymous said...

making the passport pictures almost totally online with the ePassportPhoto.com free service worked like a charm to me