



Here's a few favorite pictures from the pumpkin patch this year. I blogged more about it and put more pictures on my family blog. HAPPY FALL YALL!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
PUMPKIN PATCH
Posted by A Team at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Tracie. We are using Gladney. There is a link at the bottom left side of our blog. Our next post will likely be a big FAQ so that should help. It looks like you are about a month ahead of us, very very exciting.
Oh I love the pictures!!! SO cute!
I love this big blog family! :) Now that you've found me, I'll pretty much be stalking your blog...waiting for your referral. I guess you guys and the Beelers' will probably be getting your referrals right around the same time. How fun!
HI! I just found your blog and felt such a kinship to your family. We also have 3 children (7, 4, 3) and just received a referral for an infant boy from Ethiopia. We are awaiting our court date.
I love your fall pictures. It's my favorite time of year! Your family is adorable!
Bless you on your journey!
~Deedra
Hi! I saw your blog link through AGCI listserve. Your family is so cute! I'm interested in watching your story unfold as we are thinking we may adopt from Ethiopia in the future. Hope you get your referal soon!!
This looks like it was a blast! We had fun on our pumpkin patch excursion too. Any news on how long you guys have?? Have you moved on the list at all? We are hoping hoping we will be soon looking at the sweet face of baby Martin. Thinking of you guys.
M
Post a Comment