Yesterday we celebrated Avery's 7th birthday. Click here to read about the party and see more pictures. We have two blogs and I want to post on both but I figured I could just link up! Thanks Ted for showing me how to do this!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery!!! Looks like a sleepover, how fun!!!
Abby
Hey Tracie,
Funny that you are wondering who is ahead of you on the waiting list because I've been telling people that I'll know our referral wiil come soon when you and Julie get your referrals! You two don't have that luxury. I wish I could help, but I don't know of anyone on the list except for us three. I'll let you know if I find anyone else. Happy B-day to Avery!
Dee Dee
p.s. Noller's broasted chicken is sold at my hometown grocery store...I grew up on it. Not much different from fried chicken ;)
Post a Comment