OUR STATE APPROVAL CAME IN TODAY and
WE ARE ON THE WAITING LIST!!!!
WE ARE ON THE WAITING LIST!!!!
Our friends, The Beelers (www.beeleradoption.blogspot.com) also got their state approval. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? We got them on the same day. Our Dossiers went to Washington together, then they went to Ethiopia together and now we are on the waiting list... RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. We met the Beelers through this adoption process. They live in Maryville (about 25 min away). We get together with them as often as we can :-)
------------------
Oh how grateful we are to you O LORD,
Oh how grateful we are to you O LORD,
El Elyon!





10 comments:
I gasped when I saw your blog this morning. I'm SOOOO happy for you! The countdown for your referral begins!
Hi Tracie!
I'm somewhat stalking yours and Josh/Julie's blogs. My husband and I are also with AGCI and considering switching from Guatemala to Ethiopia. You have such a beautiful family! We have four biological children and I was wondering if I could ask you a question regarding your thoughts on a specific aspect of adopting from Ethiopia. If so, would you mind sending me an email at author@elizabethlyons.com? Thanks!
Look at you too #4! I am sooooo thrilled at the shear thought of us traveling together. We love you so much!
Love,
Number 5
Yeah!!! Congratulations!
As I read your blog, I keep thinking that I have several things in common with you. I was a hairstylist for 10 years (on your other blog, you mentioned something about missing your calling), I LOVE Pride & Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility (books & movies), and there is something else you mentioned (can't think of it right now, lol) that I thought I really could relate to.
Thanks for linking to my blog! I'm looking forward to the next bit of good news that your family will have to share!
Abby
Wow! Congratulations! Welcome to the wait.
Cynthia
Congratulations!! No the "fun" waiting begins!! I've been following your blog along with Julie's. Can't wait to hear of a referral and then travel.... you're SOOO lucky to get to experience Hannah's Hope and Almaz- it's something you'll never forget!
Good Luck!
-Suzi
Thats AMAZING! God is so good! Congratulations! Our dossier left today!
TRAC
I miss you...we are hanging out on Saturday! Cant wait...love u!
WE'RE JOINING THE CLUB...WE GOT OURS TODAY. IT'S SUCH A RELIEF AND SOOOO EXCITING! The next big news will be our referrals. I can't even begin to imagine!
Congrats!! I tagged you over at my blog :o)
Miranda (themartinsandethiopia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment