I GOT TAGGED... (Thanks Miranda... always wanted to play but never got tagged :-)
So here it goes
Jobs:
1.Bingo Hall Snack Bar
2. The Mall (a store called Networks (it's where I met my Ted)
3. A Car Dealership (answering phones)
4. Waited tables at a Mexican Restaurant
5. receptionist at a place called Belt Line Business Center
6. Nanny for a 4 year old boy
7. SCHOOL TEACHER (finally got a degree!) did that for 3 years!!!
8. STAY HOME MOM/WIFE/HOMESCHOOL TEACHER
Places Lived:
1. Port Arthur, Tx (for my entire life in the same house until the day I married)
2. Lewisville, TX (while I went to UNT and Ted worked as an engineer)
3. Euless, TX (after graduation... got a job there and Ted did too) (not far from where we lived before)
4. Knoxville, TN (the last 4 years)
Favorite TV Shows:
1.So you think you can dance (have always loved Dance and danced for a real long time so I love watching this show)
2. American Idol
3. the Office
Books I love:
1. ANYTHING by Francine Rivers (I e-mailed her once and she wrote me back :-)
2. Beth Moore
3. Kay Arthur
4. John Piper
Right now I feel like I am just trying to stay in the Word and reading Lord, I want to Know You by Kay Arthur but these guys up here are people I enjoy reading!
Food Favs:
1. MEXICAN MEXICAN MEXICAN
2. Steak!
3. A good burger and fries
4. SALAD SALAD SALAD
Places I've been:
1. Israel
2. Texas (which is like it's own country)
3. Bahamas
4. Cancun
Things I enjoy:
1. Time with my family
2. Blogging
3. Being outside on a Fall day
4. Parks
5. Swimming
6. Being with friends
7. I LOVE TO LAUGH
I TAG MY BUDDY JULIE BEELER (yes, Julie... you HAVE to do this :-) and Dee Dee over at Coming to Amharica.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Tag... I'm it... (and you may be too)
Posted by A Team at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment