Saturday, November 10, 2007

Almost #2 on the Boys List

So, we found out that we are number 3 soon to be number 2 because someone got a referral last week. GOOD NEWS RIGHT? So the second baby boy that comes into Hannah's Hope is our son. OR HE COULD BE THERE!! I am floored!

Last night I got this pain in my heart! I am so LONGING for this baby.

Josh and Julie are coming over for dinner tonight. TROUBLE! When Julie and I get together we live in a fantasy WORLD ... It's so fun! haha. Ted and Josh try to bring us into reality but we basically are flying to Africa together, getting our babies and planning their futures. Either for them to be best friends or for them to get married. :-)

FULL OF HOPE!!!

Romans 15:13

7 comments:

obligato said...

thats hysterical and so true. there are only 2 options best friends or marriage and that only depends on their sex nothing else.......theres only 2 ways to go...and by the way...we ARE going to Africa together...TED! (and Josh)

Abby said...

Oh, I hope you are having fun with the Beelers!!! You need to ask Julie about her Dad's skit at our church's annual talent show last night. Our family was in the front row & we were belly laughing!!! Hysterical!

What a wonderful friendship you all have formed! How exciting that you all will be traveling together.

Thanks again for the cards that you made for me. I'll try to post a link to your business site in the next couple of days.

Abby

Erica said...

HORRAY!!!! This is such EXCITING news!!! Praying for your sweet son even now.

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

You are getting so close now aren't you! How exciting! It's fun to have someone else to share this journey! I have a friend who has a one year old from Guatemala and I always say he'll only have eyes for Aleena. Of course she might not be interested in a younger guy....
smiling,
jen in mi

Rebecca said...

How exciting!!! I'll be praying that you get your referral soon!!! (And, at the same time as Josh and Julie :)

Amy said...

Can't wait Tracie....I hope you and Julie get to travel together too! That would make for an even more special little trip for you all!!

obligato said...

Did u see the last post on my blog...she was #3 and then got the call the next day! U might just be right.....sorry i was so negative today! I LOVE U