Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Celebrating with Josh and Julie

So the Beelers and the Ancelets took a little break from obsessing over adoption stuff to celebrate some BIRTHDAYS. Two of my precious children have birthdays in November. Avery turned 7 and Aidan turned 5.


The Beelers came over and brought some birthday gifts (THANKS GUYS!)
I lied when I said we took a break from obsessing... WE DID IT TOGETHER... which is worse!
It's like this is your brain... this is your brain on drugs....
This is your adoption ...this is your adoption on TRACIE AND JULIE....
Investigative blogging, serious conversations about travel, wondering what our codes to one another should be once we get referrals (some people just make phone calls but no ... we have come up with something better!), making Ted and Josh crazy, hair removal... oh wait, that's not part of the adoption craze but we do talk about adoption while waxing :-)
So here are a few cute pictures I thought I'd share of our sweet friends the Beelers with our kids...

It's just what she wanted... how did you know?



Julie with Aidan and Avery.... NEW WEBKINS. Avery named hers Mark and Aidan named his Peter Parker.



This crazy girl got some new bling. Thanks for remembering the non-birthday girl!

Josh helping Addie put her ear rings on. Won't he be a good dad to a little girl ... I guess we'll see what it will be for the Beelers.

2 comments:

obligato said...

soooooooo funny! and enjoyable... is everyone out there going to think we are CRAZY! xoxoxo

Rebecca said...

Fun to have other people going through the process with you! (I'm fortunate myself!)

And, I hope Josh will not just be a good "day", but a good dad too :)