Check them out.... click here.
4 new posts to be exact!
:-)
Tracie
Sunday, November 4, 2007
LOTS OF NEW PICTURES
Posted by A Team at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check them out.... click here.
4 new posts to be exact!
:-)
Tracie
Posted by A Team at 12:57 PM
5 comments:
Your retreat looked like so much fun with great fellowship and scenery! I enjoyed looking at all your silly pics. Back to waiting...
Investigative blogging!! Now that's a good one and what I do FAR TOO OFTEN!!! I'm so happy I now have a name for it--thanks! I don't know about that referral you're talking about....please tell me. I only know about the Rudy's (Expecting from Ethiopia) but that was a while ago. Please tell me their blog address if they have one.
Tracie,
I read about your mom on your family site. What an amazing woman and beautiful tribute! Your love for her is so evident and I'm sure your heart aches beyond words...I can't even begin to know. I cannot believe the pain you must have gone through with both of your parents passing. You are in my prayers as you remember them.
Dee Dee
Tracie,
I met you the other day at Thursday Connection. I also started an adoption blog - www.adoptingbabyz.blogspot.com Somehow, I stumbled onto yours; it is precious!!
Meghan
Ok, there are more of those cute Africa necklaces now..Go and get one! :)
We're #6 now...ick! I'll admit that I am pretty bummed. We only moved one number. The wait has been going fine thus far because I figured there was movement behind the scenes, but apparently not much. This morning I was thinking I should try to learn some key words in Amharic, so I guess the Lord is giving me the time to do that! Also, we're going to try out Ethiopian cuisine for the first time tomorrow night. Have you had it yet?? I'm excited about it. Funny that you are so excited about your vaccumm. We are still using Casey's college vac because someday I want an Oreck...it's not in the budget right now ;)
Post a Comment