Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nashville, HERE WE COME!

So we got our fingerprint appointments. We are going next Wednesday. Nashville is about a two and a half hour drive for us from Knoxville. I thought "family day!" but on the letter we got from CIS it said not to have others accompany you to this appointment. I asked a fellow adopter person (thank you Cynthia) and found out it'd be best to leave our kids here. So, thanks to the Hornes, we can do that!

ALSO... my homestudy is being written RIGHT NOW :-) We just mailed her some papers that she didn't have but that should be it. We'll see. I am so excited about that.

I sure hope my homestudy doesn't get Locked In - haha... just kidding Julie.

So excited I can hardly stand it! But very realistic that we still have a lot of WAITING to do!

2 comments:

Erica said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!! The fingerprinting is pretty cool!! Enjoy your day away. :)

Amy said...

Great news that the fingerprints are about to be completed as is your home study! Look at you getting everything done...that little baby will be here before you know it! :) Great to finally catch up on your blog...I have been without internet for a week (its been a challenge for me) :)