Monday, December 10, 2007

LOVE IT!




Check out my friend Julie's Blog to get your very own Ethiopia T-Shirt. It has the statistics of the country wrapped around the shirt. I LOVE IT! She had a fashion show and this fashion designer designed these t-shirts. Every shirt sold will help benefit Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia. Great shirt... great cause (hey, I came up with that one on my own :-) and for you OFFICE watchers out there.... fashion show, fashion show... fashion show at LUNCH)

10 comments:

The Redman's said...

I NEED one!! What size is yours??? Too cute!!

-Suzi

The Gresham Clan said...

Hi Tracie,

How neat that you found our blog. I love hearing about others who are going through the same process! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing what God does with your family as well!
Kristin

Coming to Amharica said...

Ooo-la-la! Lookin' good! My shirt is on it's way, and I can't wait to get my mitts on it.

Tracie, you're glowing!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Do those come in maternity? :)

Erica said...

Love it Love it! Thanks for the Fashion show! Fellow office fan here.......I'm hoping to get my hands on mine SOON!

obligato said...

you are glowing! and i must say that the shirt looks AMAZING on you...have u been wearing it 3 days straight now? is today the day? i dont think so.....i want to see you for a second today!!

Amy said...

I l-o, l-o, l-o-v-e love it! Ordered mine and Joshy's yesterday! Yah!

Sarah and Tim said...

LOVE the Office ref! Can't wait to get one of those shirts!

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm a friend of amy's and just read your blog. laughed so hard at your kelly kapur "fashion show" comment.

beautiful family and you all look like a blast!!

cindy crowder

nell ann said...

tracie, could you be any cuter?