So here we are again... 2 weeks later (see last post) ... 7 weeks into waiting (almost 8). The level of addiction is increasing with each passing day. We have just come across the BLOG ROLL... who knew there was such a fulfilling thing. WELL, THERE IS. SO, us two crazies... I mean dedicators or dedicatas are doing the only thing we can... SURVIVING (and living vicariously through other's stories)
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
crazy, crazy, crazy..... I mean dedicated, dedicated, dedicated!!!! wish I was there being crazy with you both!! :)
-Suzi
Too fun! Hey - girls gotta do what a girls gotta do waiting for their wee babes.
You girls are too funny! I know, I am OFFICIALLY WAITING!! YAY!!!! So, I will be living vicariously through everyone else for a looonnggg while! Hope you both get a referral - SOON!!
They said the current wait time is 3 to 5 months for a referral...yuck! That's a long time! But, I'm trying to be content with where we are now! Once we have a baby, our life will never be the same (which we are looking forward to!). At the same time, I want to make sure we take full advantage of the way our life is currently! But, it looks like we'll be parents by the summer!!
Hi Tracie,
I'm really going to be thinking about you and Julie this week because I wonder if you'll be getting your referrals soon?!?! So....after your blogging session with Julie ;) where do you think you are on the wait list?
Dee Dee
You girls are cute and crazy! What a fun friendship you have formed...you two.:)
Post a Comment