Tuesday, December 25, 2007

NEW POSTS

I just put several NEW POSTS on my Family Blog. Check it out!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

6 comments:

Jesse and Amy said...

Merry Christmas to you! Loved all the new pictues, and getting the update on your new little one!

Michael and Michelle said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the sling advice, maybe I should get a sling. If it can last longer (also for a little older child) it's worth the $$$.
Thans again,
Michelle

obligato said...

its amazing as i was posting on Suzis blog so were u! we are never going away again and leaving eachother. too hard!!!!!!!!!!! love u

The Redman's said...

Cute cute cute pics! What a fun family you have. Little Abel is going to LOVE his new family!

-Suzi

Bloggin' Robin said...

I've been reading your blog and a friend of mine's who adopted from China. She made some adopting friends in a chat group and guess what??? They all went to Disney together!! Six moms (I think) and six little 2 yr. old chinese girls! Adorable!! Maybe you can start an Ethiopia group! Who knows?! Love you!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Hope you have an amazing 2008!! Can't wait to actually meet you soon. I just posted a question about your country stationary. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Love, Lindsey