
Here is our new baby bedding. He won't have his own "nursery". He's going to be in our basement. It's like he'll have his own "Nursery Suite"... Suite LIFE of Baby Ancelet. haha. We had Addison down there as well when she was a baby. I'll take lots of pictures once we get it set up. He has a bunk in his and Aidan's room but we decided not to put his crib in their room so he can have some quiet. I found this bedding for an AMAZING prices on Overstock.com ... LOVE IT!
My poor husband... I am nesting HARD CORE.
When we had Avery... which was over 7 years ago I got this idea in my head about him painting the garage floor before she came home from the hospital. He said "why... do you think she'll look at the garage floor when we bring her home". haha. It had to be done... it did get done.... precious husband.
Yesterday I got this idea of fixing up the floor of the shed in our back yard and moving some of the things from the garage into the shed. Poor Ted. I think we might try to do that this weekend.
So we are 3 1/2 weeks out from our referral date. Not sure how long until we hear about court/travel but of COURSE... I'll keep you posted.





11 comments:
I love your bedding. I am also adopting with AGCI and I have been following your blog and Julie's blog. I love them. We are waiting for the CIS letter to go to the waiting list. I can't wait to see the pictures of your babies and continuing following your stories.
Cute Cute...I love the bright colors! He will be adorable in it! Speaking of projects...I am going to locate the boy clothes so you can go through them soon....that ought to give you somewhere to direct all that nesting!
Hi, I love the bedding and the sign. I also love you!
Wow- you have been busy! I'm cracking up at the nesting you are doing-
I do love the bedding, very cool!
Did you get back to schooling? I'm waiting until Monday for sure now! Wick has strep- poor baby!
Such adorable bedding! Hoping you'll get a court date soon. So I was thinking the other day about the ages of your kiddos and such...how old are you and Ted? If you don't mind posting that of course :o)Blessings and can't wait to see pics of the nursery.
Love the bedding! When do you hear about your court date...is it after it's over??
Happy new year!
Michelle
I love the bedding!!! I can understand the nesting. We were building our house the whole time so I didn't get to do that much nesting! Thank you for your prayers and support during our travel times. It was really crazy how things happened but thank God everything worked out great in the end! We are following your story and praying for a speedy process!
Lindsey, Cortney and Ian Clevinger!
The bedding is great!!
I'm a tried and true nester - got a little bit done last weekend, and getting ready to do some more very soon...
Totally get it!
Love the bedding. Totally "get" the nesting. Umm....probably so much that Ted and David could hook up and chat about how much they love their wives and their nesting. Yes, I get it. Hmm....painting the garage floor eh? Not a bad idea.
Very cute bedding! We just got our waiting list call today and are #13 for a girl, #11 for a boy and #1 for siblings. It's an adventure for sure. Can't wait to see your beautiful baby boy.
Hi Tracie,
I think we were commenting on The Gresham Clan at the same time. Gosh, I am so blessed to be #2 on the waitlist. I seem to forget and take for granted that this is something to be celebrated, not feeling sorry for myself. I'm praying hard for peace and patience though I think God is trying to move me in other ways too. I'm trying to figure it out!
Anyway, I love the bedding! I am a nester too! This is my last day at my job, so after that I'll be joining you! I'm am always thinking of Abel and the Beeler Baby (not sure if I should put her name).
Dee Dee
Post a Comment