Monday, March 3, 2008

BLOG LIFT :-)

So I got a blog lift.. did you notice?

Isn't it amazing?!

A friend gave me a gift certificate to have my blog redesigned. I was having some issues and she gave me this gift that just keeps on giving. HOW COOL IS THAT?

Nikki does these amazing blogs for a cause to raise money for a mission trip and also gives money to a different charity each month. HOW COOL IS THAT? (I keep saying that).

It is really reasonable and your blog look great, she gets to give her life away on the mission field, and a charity gets a donation... HOW COOL IS THAT?

11 comments:

emily said...

I'm on my way sister- this looks so good. I am emailing her right now. Maybe a cool, new look will translate into a referral!!

Jennifer said...

Adorable! How cute is your blog now?!?!?!

kristin said...

I love your new look! It make sme smile!!

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Your blog is just awesome! I love it!! And I love that it doesn't disappear when I go to open it!! LOL!
Smiles,
jen in MI

Amy said...

whoa... Now who is little miss blogger? YOU ARE!

This looks good...love it.

Tara said...

Oh, super cute new blog! And I am glad for it because your blog has been invisible for the last week or 2...now I have been sitting here reading all the posts I have missed. :)

Nicholas said...

I love this new lift!!! It's so clean and fresh!!

Now that you're back up (couldn't read your site because of tech. diff. the past few days-ish) I have alot of reading to do!! Yeah!

Braedensmommy said...

Wow! I am getting this done AS SOON AS my kiddos come home! I LOVE IT!! How cool is Abel's sweet face??

Anonymous said...

Tracie,

I love your blog, and have been faithfully following your journey. Abel (and ALL your children) are absolutely beautiful! You seem a wonderful mommy - on top of the world. Hope we get to meet one of these days... Love and prayers, Julie (middle-TN)

Laurzie said...

LOVE IT! :)

Erica said...

Cute! Love Nikki - I've been chatting with her for a week now - indecisive! - love the blog - love the cause.