Friday, March 7, 2008

Good Bye to my Julie!

So yesterday I went and said Good Bye to Julie. She actually leaves tomorrow but I won't see her before she goes and it's a good thing because I think I have the flu. This morning I woke up with a tickle in my chest which led to a cough... then later a massive head ache then mid afternoon... aches. OH MY! Ted just went to get me some Tamiflu.

(SIDE NOTE... JULIE TOO GOT SOME TAMIFLU just incase we got a little too close the day before I broke out with the flu. She is taking one a day for 10 days as a preventative... how horrible would I feel if she got the flu in ET).

So.. Julie is off tomorrow for the TRIP OF A LIFE TIME. She leaves to get her precious Maya. I can't wait to post pictures of her!


So here's a little dilemma of mine... I have a family blog and I feel like I should be doing my post about Abel on my family blog since our adoption is DONE and he is HOME! Please visit my family blog at http://www.theanceletfamily.blogspot.com/




Pray for Josh and Julie as they travel to Ethiopia!









Yes, we are great big dorks!




and here is a picture of our precious boy!


5 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!!! I am going to come to Knoxville after I get home from Guatemala. IT WILL BE A BLAST!!!

Lindsey

Coming to Amharica said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on Julie while she is gone!! Okay, I'm off to check your family blog.
DD

emily said...

Oh friend- I am soooo sorry you are sick. I hope Ted got you the medicine. I waited too long but I heard it helps.

Do you need me to come be your nurse? I will:)

Christina said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Drew Carey (we will be at the blog union as well) and I wanted to come by and say hello and tell you how amazingly sweet your little man is...so sweet congrats!

PS: I am adding you!

Laurzie said...

Ooooh, I'm so sorry you're icky sicky! I hope all is well now!