Saturday, March 15, 2008

TOGETHER AGAIN!!!



Josh and Julie made it home yesterday!!! We were so excited to go and greet them at the airport. It was so fun to see them walking through those doors with sweet Maya.





Today Abel and I went over to the Beelers for a visit.





First Kiss... On the cheek of course.


We were over so long the kids even took a nap together in Maya's Crib. HOW FUN!

10 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

That's so cute!
Did you get my emails??
Michelle

Nicholas said...

Absolutly precious!

snaphorse said...

Only a fathomless, good God could orchestrate something like this! How beautiful they are together! Thanks for posting! I've been stalking your blog since yesterday!

Patti

Laurzie said...

The napping photo is the cutest thing! I love seeing these two little sweeties together!

Tara said...

Aaaw! Best friends forever! Precious!

Coming to Amharica said...

How cute!!!! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Beeler's while they were uniting with Maya.

Can't wait to get my travel call!!!

Dee Dee

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!! I can't wait to meet ALL of you!!!!

Love,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. This relationship is looking pretty good.

Erica said...

Oh how precious. Those babies are just beautiful.

emily said...

The kids in the crib together is priceless!!