Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Saucer FUN!

Just remembered we had the saucer (Thank you Stacy!). Abel loves it.


I took a little video clip of him in it and I can not figure out how to share it... any suggestions?

8 comments:

obligato said...

so so so cute! I dont know what Maya is going to wear! What are we to do! I will make her hair look really pretty for their reunion! CAN U BELIEVE IT! The beginning of the rest of their lives...so cute! I just cant wait to see u standing there when we are FINALLY home. Is that day EVER going to come!

kristin said...

Madison loved her Saucer! They are so cute in those things huh?!

Nikki said...

Aww, cute! As for sharing videos.. some people are able to upload videos straight to blogger (the option is in the same spot as you can to add photos) but it never works for me! I upload videos to google video or youtube and then post the HTML code in the post.
Nikki

Coming to Amharica said...

I love the new look! Thanks for keeping us happy with new and frequent pics!!

Dee Dee

Teabo Chica said...

Look at this he is so comfratbal wwith you guys like he just knows that he belongs. I love it I LOVE IT!! How are you Traci with the extra laundry :) you know its gotta get done at it doesnt end right?! Gotta love it!

Angie said...

Just catching up on your blog over the past few weeks...looks like you guys are having a great time! Congrats - he is just too much!

DrewCareyShow said...

I love your blog makeover! Abel is just too cute for words! We have almost the same picture of the orphanage director, but with Zoe. What a trip how we're all leading these parallel lives... Isn't the exersaucer the best? Zoe's nuts about hers -- and so is my kitchen. It's a sure way to get it cleaned up while keeping her happily occupied and part of the action. Anyway, so great to see you home and all together as a family. Can't wait to actually see you in person this summer!

Laurzie said...

Saucer FUN is right! So precious!