I love the video. I saw it, then re-loaded it and put the computer in front of little Eli. He was mesmerized! I hope he was remembering little Abel from when they were both at Hannah's Hope!
Calendar Feb 22 - HOME... reunited with other children! YEA!
Feb 21 - Leaving Ethiopia
Feb 19 - Embassy Appointment
Feb 18 - GOTCHA DAY
Feb 17 - Arrived in Addis Ababa
Feb 16 - Left for Ethiopia
Jan 29 - Confirmed Embassy date! Bought tickets to Ethiopia.
Jan 28 - Got our travel call.
Dec 7 - WE GOT OUR REFERRAL :-)
Oct 9 - USCIS APPROVAL - We are on the waiting list for baby Abel.
Oct 5 - My friend Julie told me that she talked with our agency and they said her dossier made it to Ethiopia which means mine did too (they were mailed at same time). YAHOO!
Sept 25 - got a call from AGCI and Dossier is on it's way to Ethiopia!
Sept 12 - Dossier has been federally approved and is back at All God's Children.
August 30 - DOSSIER ON IT'S WAY TO WASHINGTON D.C. I did not think my Dossier would make this group of Dossiers going out but it did :-)
August 29 - DOSSIER MADE IT THERE (and I didn't even overnight it - YOU GO FED EX).
August 28 - MAILED DOSSIER TO ALL GOD'S CHILDREN
August 24 - Receipt received from CIS that they got our homestudy.
August 8 - FINGER PRINTING!
August 6 - First draft of Homestudy is finished and sent to Agency for review
LOTS OF ERRANDS BEING RUN DURING THIS TIME... PAPER CHASING TO THE MAX!!!
July 19 - Ted has interview with Social Worker
July 17 - Home visit with Social Worker. Tracie's interview with Social Woker
July 13 - Preparing to mail I600A but waiting on birth certificate (not sure of the exact date it went out but close to this)
July 13 - Dossier Orientation with All God's Children
July 12 - Phone Orientation with All God's Children
July 11 - Meet with our Social Worker
July 3 - Accepted by All God's Children
June 23 - We apply to All God's Children International to be our agency
June 22 - Ted and I had dinner with Tom and Stacy (who my friend Julie met at the pool) to hear about their adoption from ETHIOPIA. We feel drawn to their story, their daugther... after much prayer we feel this is the DOOR God is opening! AND We meet the Beelers (what a bonus... they too were there to talk about adoption)
June 20 - LET THE HOMESTUDY BEGIN... Got our packet today. Time to write out our LIFE STORIES! I have been talking to this sweet social worker for MONTHS now. So, we have already built a relationship with her.
June 12 - my friend, Julie Greene tells me she met a girl at her pool that had adopted from Guatemala and Ethiopia. We were at a point where we thought we were headed one direction but knew the Lord made it clear that was NOT for us.
We have known for all of our married years that we were drawn to adoption but in the last several years, we knew the Lord was preparing us for this huge step of faith. There are many other calendar dates of praying, deciding what country (THE WHOLE GLOBE was where we started... we had no idea what country we'd be adopting from).
9 comments:
That is the cutest video!!! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! Do you already miss Julie??!
Love the giggles!! He is just so cute!!
Really cute Tracie! He is a sweetie!
I keep thinking about Julie! I think she is probably in Addis by now and probably dying to sneak over to Hannas Hope and get Maya!
RiiiiR! RiiiiR! RiiiR!
(that is supposed to be the noise that is making Abel laugh in this video) =)
P.S. I don't have your phone number little lady.
TOO cute!!!! :) Keep 'em coming! I just posted Grace's first little video clip too!!! (proud momma's we are!!!)
OMG...HAVE I EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO CUTE?!?!?!
Love it!
Megan
Oh, I am in love!!
Tracie!
I love the video. I saw it, then re-loaded it and put the computer in front of little Eli. He was mesmerized! I hope he was remembering little Abel from when they were both at Hannah's Hope!
Thanks for sharing!
Michelle in Ohio
He looks like a lot of fun! :)
Gotta love that sweet sound!
Post a Comment