Saturday, March 1, 2008

HOW CUTE IS HE?

Just thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures.

Oops... I was trying to get him to smile and take the picture at the same time.

This is my all time favorite pic of our little guy!

He rolled over today for the first time. From tummy to back! GO ABEL!

This is Charlotte with Abel. I just think that face is too cute that he is making.



Addison is in love with her little brother!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a proud mommy. I need to confess that I am in love with Abel. God Bless Him.

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

He is the cutest thing ever!!! WHat a doll. I can't wait to see what our little guy looks like!

Michael and Michelle said...

OK, I'm in love with Addison's little brother too! Abel is sweet!
I love all these updates!
Michelle

Coming to Amharica said...

Thank you for the travel post!!! It seems that nobody really mentions it, and it sort of freaks me out (because we don't get to travel much). So glad to hear that it went smoothly.

Abel is so stinkin' cute! Oh my gosh....REALLY! As if I need to tell you?!?! That is a common thread throughout your family ;)

Sorry to say but I am having the same issues as others with your blog. I just have to go to your archive to see your posts. I hope others are doing the same and not missing out an all the Ancelet cuteness.

Dee Dee

P.S. Since our shower I've been using your stationary as thank you notes and I've gotten lots of compliments on them. :)

Erica said...

He is SO SO cute!

emily said...

I want my picture taken with cute little Abel and his siblings.....and his mama:)

How was the conference?

Amy said...

Tracie...
He is so adorable... so, so adorable! Ahh!

Abel is an Ancelet! Abel is an Ancelet!

Beauty Family.

obligato said...

time for a new post!!

Unknown said...

Your son is beautiful.

obligato said...

i would have thought u would have put up a new post on your new and improved blog! Hmmm back to doing the organzing i go!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

HE is so absolutely adorable!!! I want to meet him soon!!!!!!

Love,
Lindsey

Laurzie said...

LOVE all the pics! They are so precious!