Monday, January 28, 2008

He is...

OFFICIALLY OURS!

We passed court...

Will update soon with exact travel dates :-) We have been given tentative dates so when I know for sure... I'll let you know!

18 comments:

demp5 said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I am thrilled for you guys! I have had you on my heart so many times today, but I thought this news would come later in the week.
Hip, hip, hooray! Abel, your mommy and daddy are coming!!
Rejoicing with you,
Meghan

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!!! Congratulations!!
Can't wait to meet him...
Cynthia Coffey

Michael and Michelle said...

I bet that was a great phone call. What a beautiful thing...Abel has a loving family waiting for him!!! Praise God!!
Michelle

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

YEAH!! YEAH!!! I am so excited for y'all!!!! I can't wait to meet your precious little boy. I am praying.

Love,
Lindsey

The Redman's said...

Well finally... I've been wondering what took you so long to post the amazing news!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!

Love, Suzi

Coming to Amharica said...

YES!!! Tracie, that is so exciting. You must be on Cloud 9. Can't wait to hear more....
Dee Dee

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Congratulations! Is AGCI now letting you guys know when you pass court? They use to just call with travel dates! It won't be long now! Get packing!!!
Smiles,
jen in MI

Elizabeth Lyons said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. As another AGCI family (on the wait list) I've followed your blog for a while. Can't wait to read more!

Liz Lyons

B7 said...

Oh friend -- I am so thrilled for you guys!! Only a few weeks left before his sweet face will have his mommy and daddy lovin' on him. I love you!! Amanda

The Gresham Clan said...

Hooray!! I am absolutely thrilled for you and your family - Praise God!! I'm sure you are so excited and starting the whole packing process!! Have fun!! You're in our prayers.
Kristin

Chelsea Bergeron said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Our journey said...

Congratulations! To be united with you child from across the ocean-what a fabulous gift God has given Abel and you! He is an amazing God!

Amy

emily said...

Yippee!!! Sweet Abel is an Ancelet:) I can't wait for you to go get him- sorry you didn't need my travel agent skills!!!

Talk to you soon!!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats!! SOOOO excited for you guys!

Outdrsycple said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys to travel. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.

Lori said...

Yeah! It has been so fun following your family on this journey. I am so excited for you!
Lori

Erica said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Now where's those pictures?!?! I can't wait to hear when your travelling!

Christie said...

This is awesome news!!! Whahoo!

(whew...especially for someone on the heels of this very thing in the next few months...)

Hugs