Just wondering what you guys out there have used for lotions for your baby. Something that will work well on our baby's skin. I ordered Carol's Daughter Hair Milk for his hair but wasn't sure about shampoos, conditioners, lotions, baby wash. TELL ME WHAT YOU USE :-)
Thanks!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Products?
Posted by A Team at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I think the Arbonne baby line is awesome. Isabelle had the worst eczema ever and as soon as we started using that on her- it cleared it up:)
Miss you! We will do more than meet my friend- count on it:)
I got some Arbonne baby for a shower gift and did love it like Emily mentioned. But, on a daily basis we use Aveeno baby body wash and Aveeno baby lotion.
I don't want to toot my own horn (Or maybe Aveeno's horn) or anything, but Silas does have some pretty dang snuggily soft skin! He gets told regularly how soft his skin is.....
Someone is getting ready for baby Abel! YAH!
I took Amy's advice and bought all Aveeno. I've heard great things about Baby Arbonne as well. If you shop at Costco they have a mega pack of the Aveeno body wash and lotion for a great price.
Silas does have yummy skin!! I think Aveeno makes a great product- doesn't have those nasty chemicals in there either:)
I too use Aveeno body/shampoo wash and I use Arbonne. I also really like Shea Terra Organics Shea butter lotion-- and it doesn't hurt that proceeds from each sale goes towards a few different projects to help the needy and orphans in Ethiopia!! (Stacy Hernandez got me hooked on that product). I also am a new fan of the body jelly my Carol's Daughter. Grace's skin has been quite delicious since I started using it!!!
Start stocking up-- Abel will be home soon my friend!!!! :)
Ray Ray's skin and scalp is sooooo dry, and sensitive, and she's prone to eczema, too, so I've been trying a variety of products. I like California Baby bodywash because is very gentle and smells really great. For her hair I've been using Design Essentials herbal complex 4, and it has really helped her dry scalp, but I warn you it is expensive. We also bough a hair oil product in Little Ethiopia that I just tried for the first time this morning and it seems great. It's called Parfin Hair Oil by Saint Claire. :)
HH uses the gel form of baby oil on the childrens skin and we continue to use it on Gracie's skin. We love it. Much easier to apply than regular baby oil. We also use aveeno baby but mostly use the gel baby oil on her hair and skin. No need for special hair care yet.. she only has a little hair.
the Marshall's
Post a Comment