WELL... MY BLOG TEMPLATE IS NEW... How do you like it? I am "too cool for blog school" like Amy Bottomly now :-) ha.
The next travel group from AGCI got their dates. They are leaving on Jan 25th. WOW... SO SOON! I am so excited for them. Congrats!!!! What an amazing trip.
I am pretty sure that the next time a group goes out to Ethiopia... WE WILL BE ON THAT TRIP. The group going in late January moves us to #2 in line to travel. WE ARE (beyond) THRILLED! We possibly will be traveling sometime in February.
My sweet Ted painted a scripture on the wall above the baby bed. What pressure. He had never done it before (neither have I). We have precious murals on the walls in our kid's rooms because my friend, Melissa, painted them when she came to help me out when I was on bed rest with Addie (almost 4 years ago). She is a PRO... I think Ted did a pretty good job though! WAY TO GO TED!

We chose this scripture because the Lord brought this psalm to my attention at the beginning of our adoption (in June of 07) and then the night before our referral I was back in that same Psalm. When I first read the Psalm it meant one thing and when I read it the night before our referral I was so overwhelmed because of all the Lord had done and the Psalm totally spoke to my heart.... with NEW MEANING... I still can not believe we are living this dream and that the Lord has provided for this child.
Here is our baby's big boy room. He already has a bed when he grows out of his crib (we are talking a few years)... He will share a room with Aidan. This is his room upstairs with Aidan.





11 comments:
How fun preparing your baby's room! I can't wait! In bed at night when I can't sleep I always wonder "will we get a boy or girl? What if we get a 1 year old boy, we can have him share a room with our other son. But if it's a girl then we'll have to....." my thoughts go on and on and on. I love dreaming about that time.
But how cool, YOUR LIVING IN THE DREAM!!!!!! You get start preparing/nesting!!!! I do love being a mom!
Have a great weekend,
Michelle
Have I ever mentioned that (just from what we read) you remind me of the youth pastor and wife I had growing up. It's a good thing, I love them!
love the blog and the room. I was going to change mine-- found a cool template, but did you have to redo all your links on the side bar??
Can't wait to hear you have travel dates!!! So soon, my friend!
-Suzi
Love your new background! We are praying for you!
Patti for the Salvadors
p.s. also love the scripture painting, Ted!
Love the verse-- nice to see you still have Ted projecting:)
Sorry we never hooked up today. Moody and I had a wonderful day, hung out, window shopped and saw Juno. Our mini-vacation got cut short b/c Hill's allergies are so bad that he is having trouble breathing. He will be fine, just needs to come home. Moody is headed to the farm to pick him up right now.
Call if you are still awake-
OOOO I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the scripture. Well I just love his room. It looks GREAT! I'm so excited for you guys!
PS - we don't know for sure but tentatively the 4-12 or the 12-20.
You are TOO COOL FOR BLOG SCHOOL now. :)
The verse on the wall is preciousness.
Love it.
Love it.
Love it.
I might love it more if the house that Abel's room is in lived closer. :)
Oh, I love the room and the scripture. I am such a word person. The walls of my house are full of words. You should check out www.uppercaseliving.com , I think you will love it! I am so happy for you; I look forward to following in your foot steps with lots of great advice. Have a great week!
Heather
Thanks so much for standing with us in prayer. It means the world.
I love the verse on the wall, and the new blogger template is wonderful.
lol- wow! that verse on the wall looks absolutely AMAZING! fantastic job!
cya tomorrow! can't WAIT to watch american idol tonight! yeah yeah!
love it! What a FABULOUS nursery! :) blessings!
Laura
Post a Comment