I also just want to thank THE MARSHALLS for the amazing pictures they sent us of Abel. They just got home. GO over and congratulate them on their baby being home.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
LOOK WHAT I JUST ORDERED
Due to Natalie's amazing demo and my friend, Amy's precious SILAS I ordered some Hair Milk from Carol's Daughter.
Posted by A Team at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Very nice! I will expect the photos to appear in my email today:) I need some yummy Abel pics to hold me over for awhile.
Have a good Sabbath so far?
I bet getting pictures is like Christmas all over again (better). How fun!
Maybe I'll send you an email so I can have a peek at a Ethiopian baby and get even more anxious!!!
Michelle
I would LOVE to see new pics of your precious one!! By the way, I love your baby room.....so cute! I am hoping to come to Knoxville in the next few weeks....I would love to meet up with you.
Praying,
Lindsey
Fancy pants with your new blog template!
You will love the hair milk! Send me the new picture so I can see more Abel Cuteness!
Tracie,
Your new template looks great. Thanks for keeping me in mind!! This week is easy because I invited my mom to come stay with Casey and I for a few days....she's a great distraction. I've practically forgotten about my phone!! It is great!
Dee Dee
I am having a major prob with my blog! help!
What did you think of Idol?
Cute nanny that has never seen an R rated movie:)
I like the new look! Very swanky! I added you to our blogroll, too. :)
What happend to the the Beeler blog, it's not working. I was doing some blog jumping and it stopped me in my tracks.
Just checking.
Michelle
We need Julie's Blog. What's going on? Hopefully it can be fix really soon we need her back on track.
Im back!
You are very popular too. For me you are very important. I checked your blog every day more than once.
Post a Comment