8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My Sweet Savior.. Jesus
2. My family... (Ted and my kids :-)
3. Relationships - I love connecting with people on a heart level.
4. Being challenged... though it's hard, I love to learn something new and be challenged.
5. LOVE TO LAUGH. I wish I could laugh so hard every day that I peed in my pants (what?)
6. Homeschooling... who knew I would love it so much.
7. Adoption!
8. Blogging (did I just admit that??!)
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Adopt!
2. Be a bone marrow doner
3. Become organized!
4. Learn more!
5. Live my life SIMPLY!
6. Meet Emily :-)
7. I use to think I HAD TO BE on the Price is Right but now that Bob is gone... It's not a MUST... it's a ... maybe
8. See all of my kids come to know Jesus and walk PASSIONATELY WITH HIM!
8 things I say often:
1. I love you
2. OH MY YES!
3. Oh uh uh
4. God is soverign (to myself and to my buddy Julie!)
5. the names of my children
6. Babe! (that's Ted)
7. Clean your room.
8. Get dressed (to my kids... not Ted... get your mind out of the gutter)
8 TV shows you recently watched
1. American Idol
2. Made (on MTV)
Honestly that's about it.... no time for TV :-)
8 Songs I never tire of listening to:
1. The entire Carrie Underwood CD (2nd one)
2. anything by Water Mark
OK... that's a lot more than 8. Sorry, no specific names of songs.
8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. ability to be transparent
2. I love to talk about where we are (wait... is that the same as #1)
3. I love to have fun!
4. I love to know what makes people tick...
I LOVE relationships... so I know I am not answering this question but I'll take whoever the Lord puts in my life :-)
8 Things I learned in 2007:
1. How the Lord is truly sovereign (El Elyon)
2. That the Lord was/is OUR PROVIDER
3. I learned what my Ethiopian baby looks like :-)
4. I learned that I am too busy
5. I learned that I dig a girl named Julie Beeler :-)
6. I fell in love with a country... Ethiopia
7. I learned more about contentment
8. I learned that my husband is THE BOMB.COM (oh wait, I knew that!) But I have grown in love for him more and more!
Who am I gonna tag?
JULIE... (who will never do this), EMILY (who has been tagged like 3 times), AMY B (who is too cool for blog school and has probably been tagged as well), OH OH OH and SUZY!!! you know what... I am probably breaking a rule here again but WHOEVER READS THIS AND WANTS TO DO IT... GO FOR IT!
I am one of the weird ones that LOVES to be tagged :-) So if you love it too, consider yourself tagged!




4 comments:
a couple of things...first i CANNOT believe u like made and that we never talked about it b/c i love that show. Second i want to be friends with Emily! I tried to add her to my blog and it didnt work so Emily if u are out there email me!
I like u a lot too trace and NO i am not going to be tagged!
the bomb.com. my husband hates it when i use that phrase! i love it, love it, love it!
Tracie,
I am so glad that you liked to be tagged, because you are it again :)!
Meghan
I will do it, need to put on my creative hat and get busy!!
We will meet sister- count on it!
Post a Comment