Thursday, July 19, 2007

Homestudy visit - CHECK!

We are checking things off our list left and right and it feels SO GOOD! We had our home visit the other day (Tuesday). My kids were so excited to have Mary come over. I told them why she was coming and the kids were ready to impress her (maybe a little too much). I was cracking up on the inside when she got here and they sang every Bible song they knew for her. I thought "I hope she doesn't think I put them up to this". because I HAD NO CLUE they were going to do that! They stood up on the fire place one at a time and sang songs. It was too cute! They followed her everywhere wanting her to see their rooms and their talents. OH MY... I was a little overwhelmed by their EXTREME hospitality. She seemed to think they were cute. She was here for about 2 1/2 hours. She looked around our house and then interviewed me. We had a great talk. She is a really sweet lady. Today she is interviewing Ted. She is going to his office to meet with him and see where he works. Johnny is getting a little too much of a kick out of it because he keeps joking about how he is gonna embarrass Ted while she is there. Well, this is my entry for today. We are making check lists everyday. This weekend I am gonna try to get all of our pictures we need for our Dossier and Ted and I have to have our passport pictures taken (for our Visas and for our Dossier... we have passports from when we went to Israel 8 years ago). Today... I am taking the kids swimming (again... 3rd time this week). We are just gonna have a fun day in the sun.

0 comments: