Just thinking of a creative title for my blog entry. Mary (my home study agent) called me today and said she got the last of our paper work Ted sent her. She is finished with her busy week and is writing a homestudy but we are NEXT. So that's good! Not sure what kind of time frame that is but I am trusting it's the LORD'S time.
We also got our letter from CIS that said our fingerprint appointment was coming in the mail. They got all of our "stuff" and I guess that's what's next. ROAD TRIP! Not sure how it is in other states but here in the great state of Tennessee we have to drive to the capital to have our fingerprints taken.
A verse that I read today that I am gonna cling to...
Psalm 27:13-14 "I am still confident of this; I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Friday, July 27, 2007
ring, ring, ring... HELLO
Posted by A Team at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thats good news! You are next in line for the homestudy...hopefully she will be a fast little typer and get yours done speedily! :)
Horray! Thats great news!! How far is the capitol from where you are? Our appt. was about an hour away - funny coincidence - I've got some papers being authenticated in TN right now!
Love the verse - all in Gods time.
Post a Comment