Friday, July 6, 2007

Lots of appointments!

Today was a big day! FIRST, MY FRIEND, JULIE GOT ACCEPTED BY ALL GOD'S CHILDREN! Yea! We are truly gonna get to walk through this together. I am very thankful the Lord has crossed our paths! She is a lot of fun! (see post below - Meet Julie)
I talked to my homestudy agent and we meet with her on Wednesday for our first interviews. I also talked to the adoption agency and we have our phone orientation with them on Thursday evening. We should have our Dossier on Monday (from the agency) and so we get to start to sort through ALL that paper work. I am so thankful for Stacy (who has little Leah - see post below) who is experienced in all of this and SO willing to help us sort through it.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Things are moving moving moving right along! Good times ahead for you with the gathering of the papers.....:)