Sunday, July 15, 2007

So humbled!

Tonight we had a couple come over to our house because they were excited to hear about what our family is doing. They came over and heard our story and prayed with us. It was such a sweet time. Ted and I were like kids at Christmas explaining our FAVORITE GIFTS! We were just giddy telling them about this adoption process... it's funny because just an hour before they came I was feeling overwhelmed sitting on my bed typing a cover letter for the i600A and getting hung up on a piece of paper work that was not in my packet. It was so sweet to an hour later tell them the story and be brought back to how the LORD has led us through this.

Just a few months ago this guy called Ted to talk about the way our church does Small Groups and then he must have looked at Ted's blog and saw we were adopting and he wrote to Ted to tell him HE JUST WAS AT HANNAH'S HOPE IN ETHIOPIA... the very place our baby will be waiting for us. He had lots of pictures to share with us! So amazing! We were so excited to see the pictures.

So many thoughts and feelings! I want to hit the fast forward button and be through this but I know with every piece of paper work (in the packet, or missing!) IT IS WORTH IT!

Here is a web site that has some precious pictures of families that have adopted.
http://childrenshomeadopt.org/Family_Photo_Album6.html/

ENJOY!

0 comments: