Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ask and You Shall Receive

All I can say is THANK YOU!
We had a donation drive at church the last two Sundays for donations for Hannah's Hope... the transition home where our baby Abel is.

Today Charlotte and I packed, packed and packed some more! The majority of our luggage.. pretty much all of it is DONATIONS!






I want to give a shout out of THANKS to the SALVADORS who had the littlest members of the A-Team over today while I ran errands and packed. You have no idea what a gift you gave me today!
We are just about packed!!!

10 comments:

emily said...

All packed and ready to go!!! So great of everyone to give you so much stuff to take with you.

I am getting really excited for you and Ted. Abel, your mama is on her way!!

kristin said...

That is so cool! :)

http://rogersadoptionstory.blogspot.com/

Michael and Michelle said...

How fun! Doesn't it make you feel so good to take all those things to HH. What a blessing for those children/special mothers....and for you guys I'm sure! I can't wait to hear how things are in Ethiopia.
Bless you guys,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you getting ready to leave!!! My email is down so I haven't been able to write you. I have been thinking about you all week, knowing that you are getting ready. I am soo excited to see you with sweet Abel and hear all about your trip.

Your going to have a great trip!!!!!

love you.

Coming to Amharica said...

Tracie,
Have a great trip!!!!!
Can't wait to hear from you again.

Love,
Dee Dee

Tara said...

I can't believe you are going to Africa...now!! Have a wonderfull trip!! I hope it is just filled with blessings!

Teabo Chica said...

Baby steps for tommorow, although I bet you have a mixed emotions with leaving the kids at home :( I felt the same way, I will pray for you both to have peace, and a wonderful night together. Cant WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your travel. Good luck and enjoy this unique and wonderful moment. Keep us posted.

Erica said...

AHHHHHHHH your leaving today! Maybe you've already left. WOOT! I'm so happy for you!! Little Abel - your mama's coming!! Praying for a safe trip. I can't wait to see pictures.

Jana Griffin said...

WOW, what an amazing amount of stuff! FBCK is such an amazing group of people. I am so happy that you are able to give so generously to the people who took care of Abel for you when you couldn't be there with him.