Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This came in the mail yesterday...


OUR TICKETS... The best part? There is one with Abel's name on it (His African name) ... which will be his first name when we get back but his middle name will be Abel... which is what he will go by. I am going to wait to post pictures of him until we get home. It's soon... so it won't be long until his sweet face will be POSTED HERE! YEA!
It hit me today that we are leaving so soon... we still have over a week but the amount of things to get done is over a weeks worth. It will all get done though. BITE SIZE PIECES... right?
Side note:
You might recognize the bed spread under the tickets because it's the same bed spread that is under the AMAZING Ethiopia T-Shirts my buddy Julie sales :-) I took the pictures for her because her camera was on the fritz. Little did I know my bed spread would be on e-mails through AGCI and on a blog... WOW! :-)

3 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I bet it feels so real now!!! Your tickets are in hand!!! Wow!
I can't wait to see Abels sweet face!
Michelle

~Laura~ said...

YAY! How exciting! Can't wait to see him. Blessings!

Laura

Laurzie said...

HOORAY! You're practically there already! Soon you'll have your little Abel in your arms and get to kiss that sweet face! :)