Saturday, February 23, 2008

BROTHERS!







Had to share these sweet pictures! The score is finally evened out over here... 2 boys and 2 girls. We always say "boys rules, girls drool or girls rule, boys drool" or if you are Addie "Girls win boys lose"... she doesn't get that it rhymes.... just as a fun joke between the sides but always the girl's side seemed to win because we out numbered them.. not anymore.
Aidan has on a new Millenium shirt since it is the year 2000 right now in Ethiopia. They celebrated their New Year on Sept 11th this year... OBVIOUSLY, their calendar is different than ours. Abel's shirt says... "Sorry to have kept you all waiting".

Yes, I am posting this at 3am... Little confused on my days and nights!

12 comments:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Traci, he is just adorable! Can you believe you were actually IN Ethiopia! Wasn't it amazing? So glad to see pictures of you home. Now you can help Julie get ready!
Smiles,
jen in MI

snaphorse said...

Ted and Tracie,

He is beautiful! The kids did not end up going away for the weekend. The reason...Maddie has the stomach flu. So, we were home and still couldn't come to the airport. Talk about a bummed out family! But we know that we will see you all lots! We can't wait to see you and are praising our awesome God for you all!

Patti

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how gig he is. He is absolutely beautifil. God bless your beautiful family and thank you for keeping us posted. I can wait to hear more.

Michael and Michelle said...

He has such a sweet face! He is perfect!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you guys are holding your little Abel!!!! He could not be any cuter!!!!! I know it is crazy in your house right now... I would love to talk to ya.... call me when things have settled down a bit. Of course, with 4 kids, that could be a while!! :)

Glad you home.... I have been seriously stalking your blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Apollo and I are thrilled for the Ancelets! Congratulations on your new son!
Tricia

Amy said...

GORGEOUS! You are home and your family is all together! So happy to see pictures... can't wait to hear more updates and see more pictures of the cute Ancelet family together!

Gurskes said...

So glad you guys are home with your new little man! How exciting i'm totally living vicarisously (sp?) through you right now.

HE IS A BABE! Welcome Home.

Nicholas said...

Welcome home!!!

Elizabeth said...

Ted and Tracie -

He is SO beautiful. You can just see his joy in his eyes. We can't wait to meet him (and you!) in person in August!

Liz Lyons

Teabo Chica said...

Traci, I am just in tears as I see your family complete. With your baby, your baby~! Oh I am crying now. I love it welcome back! Cant wait to hear all about it.

Outdrsycple said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats. Seeing each baby come home makes me more and more excited for the day when ours will be home with us. I love his shirt too, how cute!