Do you remember that store? I remember going there when I was young. I don't think they have them anymore. Well... We had our own little "T-Shirts Plus" over here. Charlotte (my "little sis") and I made shirts for the day we come home with Abel.
They were SO FUN to make... Last night we designed them... today, we IRONED-ON :-)
Addison is going to be a big sister for the first time. I think her shirt was my favorite :-)
Here is one of Abel's Shirts I made for him...







12 comments:
How cute are these? How did you design them and get them ironed on? I'm not the craftiest friend you have:)
I'm logged in as Avery, but it's me!!
Em
Those are so cute, I also would like to know how you made them, what a great idea. I can't wait to "meet" your little man. He is going to be home so soon!
Lori
Those are tooo cute!
I love the shirts. I will also like to know how you did them.
HOW I DID THEM :-)
For those of you who asked..
I designed the shirts on print shop. I have a stationery business so I used my stationery stuff but then I printed them onto IRON ONs (which you can buy at Wal-mart) and then ironed them on. SIMPLE AS THAT.
The iron on isn't the best quality out there but I didn't want to pay BIG BUCKS for the shirts at Cafe Press. WHICH ARE SO CUTE.. but big budget over here can't afford them. SO, I got creative.
That's how I did it! :-)
I love the shirts!!!! Looks like a fun craft! What a day that will be when you get to wear them.
Michelle
Those are FANTASTIC! What a smartie pants you are!!! I can hardly wait to see your welcome home photos! :D
And, by the way, oh my gosh if you're seriously in the mood to stuff coffee bags into all the nooks and crannies of your luggage on the way home for us, I'd happily pay you whatever you ask. I'm at your mercy! :)
Thos are the cutest things!!! I love the last one. Can't wait to actually see you holding him!
Lindsey
So so very cute! How can it be that you leave in less than a week? Can't wait to see the newest member of the A Team!!!
Love those! "Sorry I kept you all waiting" is my favorite! what a great idea!
love them! You did a great job. I will have to give it a shot with some walmart iron on stuff. :)
When do you leave??? Love the shirts!
Post a Comment