We are so jet lagged but we are home. I could harly read e-mails but I tried to go through them. If you've e-mailed me something of importance in the last week, you might want to resend it. I couldn't hardly see and I had so many e-mails.. a lot of them junk but I know I deleted some good ones on accident.
We made it home a little later but we got here. We had the most amazing home coming! I still can not believe it. We were welcomed at the Tyson McGee airport with signs and balloons. Lots of loved ones coming to meet the boy they all felt like they knew from hearing so much about these last months. He melted their hearts. He was such a trooper. Smiles and looked around. He was held by several and just loved it!
I hit the wall about 7pm. Went to bed at 8pm and now I'm up to feed. Charlotte is here with me and we are letting Ted get a full night's rest.
Here's the Family
(thanks Angela for these amazing pictures)
More to come!






6 comments:
I have been checking your blog like a crazy women. I just knew that you would update tonight!
I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait for more! Thanks so much for all of these updates! Your a true Blogger:) I love the pictures. I'm going to bed now and will be checking for more pictures in the morning!
Welcome home! Your kids look excited!!
Michelle
That is such a gorgeous picture of you and Abel. I'm so happy you are home safe and sound with your precious baby boy. I can't wait to hear more about him. It's no longer a journey of adoption!!! Hard to believe.
Welcome home friend!!! I'm so happy to see little Abel in your arms. Get some rest - praying the adjustment period goes well.
Again, welcome home!!!! Everyone looks so excited to be reunited!!! :)Abel's, well, absolutely gorgeous!!!! (cute blanket, by the way!! :) )
-Suzi
Congratulations Ted, Tracie, Addie, Aidan, & Avery on baby Abel being home. He is absolutely beautiful!! I loved every picture...especially the new family picture - PRICELESS!! I love you all!!
Welcome home! What a beautiful family! Congratulations, and Gods many blessings for you and your family.
Lori
Post a Comment