Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OH ... WHAT A GIRL!

My daughter, Avery... she warms my soul! She has the sweetest heart! In the girl's room, there is an incredible mural on the wall (my friend, Melissa blessed us with it) and there are little blue birds that represent each one of our family members. Well, when these were painted 4 years ago we didn't know about baby Abel. Melissa (my friend from Texas), painted this mural when I was in the hospital having Addison. So, yesterday Avery came down to the basement and said "Mom, what will Abel think when he sees we don't have a blue bird for him. I said "well, we will explain to him when it was painted... and we have other things in our house that totally represent him. The next thing I know, she is taping this... to his crib!

Is that not precioius???


This is Ted and me... love birds :-)


This is Aidan :-)

Here's Avery
And Addie... this little bird will be 4 tomorrow :-)

4 comments:

~Laura~ said...

oh.how.sweet. That is the most precious thing ever. What a little sweetheart.

emily said...

Did you get my message? I called you back. Hope you had a super productive day!!

Elizabeth said...

Tracie -

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. And it's a great time for me to have read about it as my children are presently ready to kill one another. Thanks for the heartwarming moment!

Liz Lyons

Nicholas said...

She is just wonderful!