We made it safe and sound to Ethiopia. I can't believe I am actually blogging because last night I was just sure that I would not have internet access the entire time. WRONG... it's working.
We GOT ABEL THIS MORNING!
HE IS PRECIOUS. We are in LOVE (have been for a while). He is just a sweet baby. He is smiling and TALKING A TON! He has even giggled. We have enjoyed every minute with him. we even just gave him his first bath!
Last night was got to ET at 10pm... our plane was late. No big deal... the airport was a little crazy but we made it.
This morning we did paper work and went to Hannah's Hope. THAT PLACE IS SIMPLY AMAZING.
Abel was napping when I got there and so I let him rest and went to MAYA (Julie B's baby). OH MY ... IS SHE A SWEET THING. She is as little as all get out. I checked her out fit... it was a NEW BORN! but I think she is in 0 to 3months. EVERYONE talked about how beautiful she was.
THEN MY ABEL BOY WOKE UP. I held him. He slept in my arms. I held him in his sling. He took a passie (YES!)
HE IS SO PRECIOUS! He is handsome !!! MY OH MY is he handsome!!!!!
He is all smiles too!
OK... signing off for now... maybe back later!




21 comments:
That's amazing! Praise God! I've been praying for you guys, say "hi" to Abel for me! :D
This is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!
Finally! So excited for you guys. How special that you got to love on Maya too!
Ted and Tracie,
I keep trying to put myself in your shoes, but obviously nothing I could come up with even comes close! You have been in our prayers all weekend and this morning when I saw this post, I screamed and the kids all came running! We are rejoicing with you and can't wait to see you! We will continue to pray for your time there! To God's Glory Alone!
The Salvadors
I am sooooo happy knowing you are there, Tracie!! I cannot imagine how amazing it must feel. Hope you can continue to keep us updated. Give my baby a kiss on the cheek for me!
Praying for you!!!
I couldn't wait to check your blog this morning! It is just so amazing knowing that you are holding your little boy after waiting for so long. I am so happy for you!
How exciting!!! I am very happy for you. I truly can't imagine what it feels like but I sure am excited to find out!
Yay! You've made it, after years of waiting! Congrats and hurry up and post some pics, will ya?
Yay!! Contact from Tracie in Ethiopia. How much fun to think about you holding him, giving him a bath......I miss you already but love knowing you are there and soaking it all in!!
Praying for you.
So glad you made it!! Abel sounds precious!
Oh My, Oh My....I am so overwhelmed with joy. I am also so excited for you guys. My heart is so full for those children!!! I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now!
Praise God for adoption!
Michelle
I am so happy for you. Hugs and kisses for little able. God bless him.
Yippeee!!! So happy for you all! Keeping you in my prayers---
Yeah Tracie! I am so excited for you and even a little jealous that you are there at HH. Say hi to everyone from the armstrong family. Can't wait to hear more and see pictures.
Traci
I have been thinking/praying for you guys all weekend!! You have so been on my heart and continue to be. I can't wait for pictures!!! : ) What a blessed little one to have his new Ancelet family. God is GOOD! Love to you all--
Oh - I loved reading every word and hearing about precious Abel!! Praying that you all are able to soak up every second to the fullest!! We love you guys!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so happy to hear this! CONGRATULATIONS!! So glad you have internet. We didn't have very good access at all while we were there.
Praise the Lord that you have your precious baby boy in your arms now. I have tears of joy for you as you celebrate the life of your newest family member. What an amazing blessing the Lord has given you. I hope we get to meet him some day. Safe travels home!
yeah!!!!!! i can't believe you are holding him!!! so, glad you made it safe and sound! Can't wait to see pictures of your trip!!!!
Oh, I'm crazy happy for you! I'm dying to know if you saw my baby A or talked with E. It's killing me that you could be hearing his voice and I long to hear it. I can only imagine what your feeling; this adoption thing is just about too amazing! Praying your family home safely.
GOD IS SO BIG!
AMAZING!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys. How beautiful to have him in your arms! Isn't Hannah's Hope such an incredible place? I can hardly wait to go back.
Blessings on you guys!
Post a Comment