Monday, February 4, 2008

OH MY...

I walked in the girls room... Aidan loves his sisters... He sleeps on the floor sometimes in their room. Ted does the bed time routine with the kids. Tonight I went in to look at them sleeping (so peaceful) and I saw our little "Abel" doll on the floor next to Aidan. My heart melted!!! I asked Ted, "Who did that?" Ted said "Aidan did".. OH MY! HOW SWEET!





You think someone is ready for his little brother to come home?

12 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

That is so sweet! What a great big brother. He gave "Abel" a pillow and blanket, I love it!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

So sweet. He is going to be a wonderful big brother.

emily said...

Awhhh- so sweet! I can't wait to see baby Abel sleeping in his bed soon!

The Redman's said...

LOVE, LOVE it!! Soon all four will be slumbering together!! :) It's nice to see other people let their sons sleep in their Spiderman costume too!! :)

Laurzie said...

How precious is that?! What a sweet little man you've got, and he's ready to be the big brother! :)

obligato said...

awwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute Trace! I love it! and Aiden loves me right! :) Cutie pie! Like u said in 6 weeks this will all be over, are we thinking a little longer then 6 though for me?!?!?!?! xoxoox

Tara said...

Aw! I love it! He will be the best big brother ever!

Abby said...

Your kids are so cute. This is too precious!
Abby

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

CUTEST THING EVER!!!! I love his pj's too.

Love,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

seriously, one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!!

John and Heather said...

Too cute! That is so precious; oh what am I saying the hearts of children are so precious!! I can't wait to see Abel home with HIS family, that too will be precious!

Heather

Amy said...

sweet boy!

I cried over this story.

Abel is coming so SOON!